PolarX is an advanced ASX-listed mineral explorer and developer (ASX: PXX) with rapidly growing high-grade Copper, Gold and Silver projects in USA.
Alaska Range: Stellar Property (100% PXX)
- 3.4Mt @ 1.2% Cu + 2g/t Au + 14g/t Ag JORC at Zackly Project, open in all directions.
- New 2.6km long target confirmed in 2020 drilling.
- Highly prospective for large, bulk tonnage porphyry copper-gold deposits with maiden discovery (102m @ 0.22% Cu + 0.1g/t Au) at the Mars prospect
- Metallurgical test work underway on Zackly to assess gravity gold recovery and copper sulphide flotation
- Potential joint mining and co-processing options to be assessed in a mining scoping study during 2021.
Alaska Range: Caribou Dome Property (PXX earning up to 90%)
- 2.8Mt @ 3.1% Cu JORC at Caribou Dome deposit incl. high grade surface zones at 4.4% Cu.
- Mineralisation open in all directions, and numerous untested IP/geochemical targets.
- 1,500m core drilling program in 2021 for infill, metallurgical test work and new target testing.
HIGH-GRADE JORC RESOURCES
Near-surface Copper and Copper equivalent grades of 4% and 5.5% respectively compare favourably with some of the world’s highest grade operating mines. High grades could allow an initially small-scale yet highly profitable development in Alaska.
|Tonnes (Mt)||Copper (t)||Gold (oz)||Silver (oz)|
- One of PolarX’s greatest advantages is the high-grade nature of its deposits. The overall JORC resource grade at Caribou Dome is 3.1% Cu and the JORC resource grade at Zackly is 1.2% Copper and 2.0g/t Gold, with 14g/t Silver.
- Both the Zackly and Caribou-Dome deposits remain open in all directions. None of PolarX’s new discoveries drilled since the reported resources are yet included in the current resources.
Exploration and development programs are designed to initially bring the 100% owned Zackly Deposit and 80% controlled Caribou-Dome Deposit into early production for PolarX whilst much larger new porphyry targets such as Saturn and Mars (100%), are tested and if successful, advanced to resource/reserve status with the assistance of a major miner as JV Partner.
Existing resources at Alaska Range are currently progressing through initial feasibility assessment whilst PolarX continues to rapidly expand them.
Soil sampling demonstrated almost the ENTIRE 35km Alaska Range belt is mineralised with Copper, Gold and Silver from surface in various geological forms. PolarX believes this evidences one or more large porphyry copper/gold systems of the same type hosting the world’s largest mines.
PolarX discovered porphyry mineralisation at its Mars prospect in its first ever drill hole.
Humboldt Range, Nevada: (100% PXX)
- Located in Nevada, voted 2021’s best exploration and mining jurisdiction worldwide.
- Lies between the 5Moz Florida Canyon Gold mine, and the 400Moz Rochester Silver mine (which also contains 3.5Moz gold), in the same geology.
- Outcropping quartz veins and historical mines show numerous assays well over 10g/t gold, with peak values of 3,384g/t gold, 4,800g/t silver, 22.9% lead and 3.1% Zinc.
- Major sampling and survey program ongoing in 2021 preparing for first drilling.
PolarX’s initial work at Humboldt Range has already revealed multiple extremely high grade Gold and Silver bearing veins more than 1km long within even larger Gold and Silver soil anomalies. PolarX believes this may indicate potential for large scale mining like its neighbours who currently mine the same geology.
Black Range (below), shows spectacular grades lies alongside a 5Moz producing gold mine yet has never been drilled.
Fourth of July to the south is similarly along strike from a currently operating 400Moz Silver and 3Moz Gold mine.
PolarX’s skilled team has a history of identifying world class geological opportunities with good infrastructure, consolidating them into cohesive projects, then scientifically exploring to discover and develop successful mines.
PolarX has assembled an accomplished technical and commercial team in Australia with a proven record of delivering projects into production and a well-established technical and operational team in Alaska and Nevada, USA. Mitchell River Group in Perth provides additional technical and permitting assistance as required.
YEAR-ROUND VALUE GENERATION
Both Alaska and Nevada already host many of the world’s largest and highest grade gold, copper and silver mines with similar geology to PolarX’s projects.
PolarX’s assets combine existing high-grade resources and impressive exploration upside in two of the world’s best and safest mining regions with road access and excellent nearby infrastructure. Together they allow continuous activity and results.